Experienced Charleston Law Firm Assists Individuals Hurt On the Job
Dedicated South Carolina attorney helps harbor, railroad and maritime workers obtain insurance benefits
Harbors, ships, railroad yards and overseas defense bases can be hazardous places for workers. At Marvel et al., LLC in Charleston, I have over 20 years of experience assisting injured workers with obtaining medical coverage and other insurance benefits. My law firm, which represents clients throughout South Carolina, Georgia and the rest of the Southeast, also provides counsel to veterans seeking benefits. You can rely on me for sound advice and responsive services.
Knowledgeable lawyer delivers effective legal support in complex injury matters
My law firm focuses on cases involving:
- Admiralty & maritime injury law — In my admiralty & maritime injury law practice, I represent injured seagoing workers seeking compensation through the Jones Act, whether their injury was caused by employer negligence or not. I also provide advisory support in admiralty & maritime contract matters.
- Longshore and harbor worker injuries — My law firm handles claims involving longshore and harbor worker injuries that occur while loading, unloading, repairing vessels and performing other port jobs.
- Defense base injuries — If you suffered injuries on a defense base while working as a U.S. government contractor overseas, I can help you pursue healthcare and other benefits if you have been denied coverage.
- FELA railroad worker injuries — I advocate for railroad employees so they can get compensation through the Federal Employer’s Liability Act (FELA).
- Veteran’s benefits — If you have served our country and are eligible for veteran’s benefits, I can assist you with submitting your claim to the Department of Veteran Affairs and also represent you on appeal if your claim for benefits is denied.
No matter where you work, if you were injured on the job, I will pursue compensation on your behalf so that you can focus on getting better.
Contact a skilled on-the-job injury attorney to arrange a free consultation
At Marvel et al., LLC in Charleston, I help workers in a variety of dangerous occupations seek benefits if they’ve been injured. I serve clients throughout South Carolina, Georgia and the Southeast. To schedule a free consultation, call my firm at 843-853-4877 or contact me online.